Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Department: Information Services
Shift: Day shift
The role of the IS Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The IS Project Manager will also define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field is required.
* At least five years of progressively increasing responsibilities in an Information Services setting is required.
* At least two years supervisory or management experience is required.
* Previous hospital experience is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
* An industry recognized certification is required within one year of hire.