Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Housekeeper, Summer Seasonal, Grand Teton, WY (18642)
ID 18642 - Posted 03/26/2013 - Hospitality Operations - Seasonal - United States - Wyoming - Moran - Grand Teton Lodge Company - Hospitality/National Parks
Job Description Print Preview
ApplySave JobEmail Job to FriendReturn to List
This job is great for those who aren’t afraid to roll their sleeves up to get the job done; who like working in a team environment and want to play in the great outdoors of Grand Teton National Park!
Our housekeeping team is the heart of the house” here at the Grand Teton Lodge Company and Flagg Ranch Company.
* Cleaning of guest rooms and cottages in an assigned area according to training procedures
* Cleaning bathrooms, changing and making beds, dusting furniture and fixtures in rooms
* Emptying wastebaskets and replacing missing guestroom supplies
* Responsible for the cleanliness of the lobby, lounge, public restrooms, restaurants, retail shops and offices as assigned
* Quality conscious and attentive to detail
* Must be able to move around and stand on your feel for long periods of time
* Prior housekeeping experience
LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
* Jackson Lake Lodgeis the largest of all the eco-friendly resorts and boasts 385 rooms, from the stunning suites in the main lodge to the cottage rooms that surround. As the eco-center” of Grand Teton Lodge Company, Jackson Lake Lodge offers activities galore. The lodge itself houses several Jackson Hole restaurants, retail shops, adventure outfitters, and a heated swimming pool.
* Jackson Lake Lodge Public Area Attendant
Colter Bay Villagelodging varies from a campground and RV resort, to the original rustic log cabins native to Grand Teton National Park. This eco-friendly resort, is a hub of outdoor recreation. Colter Bay Village, has access to miles of hiking trails, museum, horseback riding, canoe rentals, lake cruises, and guided fishing trips.
Colter Bay Village Campground Attendant
* As the only 4-diamond eco-resort in the Park,Jenny Lake Lodgeis ideal for those who seek the finest service and lodging, while still enjoying the National Park. Since 1920, Jenny Lake Lodge has welcomed travelers and sent them home inspired. Guests enjoy five-course dinners, horseback rides, and bicycle rentals.
Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranchoffers guest cabins nestled in pines trees, and campsites located just a short walk away from the Snake River. Headwaters Lodge features Sheffields Restaurant & Bar, a diverse gift shop, and a full convenience store.
Flagg Ranch Public Area Attendant
Gros Ventre Campground Attendant
LIFE AT GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY OR FLAGG RANCH COMPANY:
With a mission to Preserve, Protect and Inspire,Grand Teton Lodge Company(GTLC) operates the lodging, restaurants, tours and activities at Jackson Lake Lodge, Jenny Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, and the Jenny Lake and Gros Ventre campgrounds located in Grand Teton National Park andFlagg Ranch Company(FRC) operates the lodging, restaurants, camping, and activities at the Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch located in the John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway, right between Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.
Depending on work location, employees are housed in furnished dormitories or cabins in our employee villages, where you will share a room with one or more fellow employees and can enjoy employee recreation activities and events. Dorm employees participate in our Employee Meal Plan, as there are no cooking facilities in the dorms. An employee RV park with a limited number of spaces is also available for those with their own fully self-contained RV’s for a minimal daily fee. Check out our blog at http://gtlcnews.ning.com, go towww.gtlc.com/employment/for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company. Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!
For more information, please call (866) 681-5455.