Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Line Cook, Summer Seasonal, Grand Teton, WY (18638)
ID 18638 - Posted 04/03/2013 - Food and Beverage - Seasonal - United States - Wyoming - Moran - Grand Teton Lodge Company - Hospitality/National Parks
Job Description Print Preview
ApplySave JobEmail Job to FriendReturn to List
This opportunity is great for those who seek to hone their culinary skills and expertise in a fast paced, large volume resort environment, enjoy being in Grand Teton National Park and havingFun!
* Opening, setting up, running and closing of the line or station assigned
* Preparing dishes to specification by the chef
* Training and assisting other line cooks and cook assistants on a day to day basis for prep and other functions in the kitchen
* Ensuring the kitchen is kept in a clean, neat and organized condition according to federal health standards
* 6 month minimum line cooking experience
* 1+ years Line Cooking experience
* Knowledge of different stations like grill, garde manger and sauté
* High volume cooking
LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
* Jackson Lake Lodge- Line Cook, Banquet Cook, Pantry Cook, Pastry Cook, Float Trip Cook, Pool Cook, Whistle Pig Cook, Employee Dining Room Cafeteria Line Cook
* Colter Bay Village- Corral Cook, Line Cook, Pantry Cook, Marina Cook, Employee Dining Room Cafeteria Line Cook
* Jenny Lake Lodge- Line Cook
* Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch- Line Cook, Employee Dining Room Cafeteria Line Cook
LIFE AT GRAND TETON LODGE COMPANY OR FLAGG RANCH COMPANY:
With a mission to Preserve, Protect and Inspire,Grand Teton Lodge Company(GTLC) operates the lodging, restaurants, tours and activities at Jackson Lake Lodge, Jenny Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, and the Jenny Lake and Gros Ventre campgrounds located in Grand Teton National Park andFlagg Ranch Company(FRC) operates the lodging, restaurants, camping, and activities at the Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch located in the John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway, right between Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.
Depending on work location, employees are housed in furnished dormitories or cabins in our employee villages, where you will share a room with one or more fellow employees and can enjoy employee recreation activities and events. Dorm employees participate in our Employee Meal Plan, as there are no cooking facilities in the dorms. An employee RV park with a limited number of spaces is also available for those with their own fully self-contained RV’s for a minimal daily fee. Check out our blog at http://gtlcnews.ning.com, go towww.gtlc.com/employment/for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company. Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!
For more information, please call (866) 681-5455.
As an employee of Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company, you are also an employee for Vail Resorts which can provide you with opportunities to work and play in some of the world's most iconic locations, for a season or maybe even a lifetime. Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Grand Teton Lodge Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer