Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
- Rock Springs, WY---White Mountain Mall, 00880
Job Title:Associate Salon Designer
Are you looking for an opportunity to truly learn the workings of a salon with emphasis on product knowledge, client interaction and technical training while being mentored by some of the best stylists in the industry? Are you seeking an exciting career path to Designer, Master Designer and more?
Well…. being an Associate Designer in the new jcp salon might be the position for YOU!! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of salon forever.
Entry into this 6-12 month developmental program requires a current Cosmetology license from the state where the salon is located and a desire to learn! Phase I focuses on supporting front desk activities, learning company programs, completing basic training and elevating the customer experience. Phase II of the program starts a rotation of training, front desk support and mentorship with one of our Salon Leaders.
• Enhance the client experience - You love helping clients and do whatever it takes to make their experience GREAT! You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
• Educate Customers – Clients appreciate your willingness to help and understanding of different service and product benefits. You love finding the perfect solution for your clients and their families to make them look great and feel great!
• Partners with Salon Team Members – You’ve got some best friends in the store. You partner and collaborate with the other team members by assisting them with basic salon needs (tidy work environment, assisting with client needs); you pitch in to help with a positive attitude and you love learning the ropes from other stylists.
• Participates in a learning environment – You’re ready to absorb new information from your peers, training, and mentor relationship. You want to build additional skills and knowledge of the salon industry.
Skill and Characteristics:
• People Skills – You are engaging and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. Clients are very comfortable talking with you and building a lasting relationship! You actively look for ways to help people and satisfy their needs through your client communication and technical skills.
• Attitude – You are a glass half-full” type of person. You can take any situation and make it positive. You understand that attitudes and actions are vital to success. You know your emotional energy has an enormous influence on your client’s experience.
• Flexibility – You are open minded and willing to improve your client communication and technical skills.
• Motivation – You have an internal drive to be fantastic. You feel a real sense of accomplishment when the customer is happy and the salon looks great.
• Passion for Salon – You love PEOPLE! You love product and services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on client needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!